400# - 5'2" - 19 Year Old - Wants Life Insurance - Single Pay Maybe . . .

One question for Tom - Does NetQuote consider this a valid lead? While I wish you luck placing your case to me this lead is not worth paying for.

Yes - I buy impaired leads for only $3.

Have been with them since the first of the month.

45 Leads.

Over $15k in Annual Premium.

Excellent ROI.

I focus mainly on FE - but these leads are mostly seeking Term. I oblige . . .

Tom

Hey Tom, I was giving you straight up info, trust me, I will totally ignore your posts in the future. Your people skills need some tuneups.

If you're in Atlanta, contact one of these brokerage houses:

Diversified Insurance - Tonia Pettit

or

Palmer Agency - Jimmy Harrington

I'm in Atlanta, and I've got a good idea who this rapper is. They are a litigious bunch, proceed with caution, and don't go it alone.

There was another rapper, here in Atlanta, who closed down his restaurant, managed by his mother, and left a dozen workers out in the cold. They are trying to take him to court, and he is delaying, costing both sides money (he's got it to waste - his workers don't)

Yes - I buy impaired leads for only $3.

I focus mainly on FE - but these leads are mostly seeking Term. I oblige . . .

Here's a tip that may help you. Most of us veterans learned this a long time ago as we were paying our dues...

If they want to buy life insurance, there's usually a reason (and rarely a good one) why.

I would be very surprised if there was nothing else going on with this client than the 400 pounds - how many rappers do you know that have never taken any drugs?

Back