50+ Client Needing Some Whole Life Tuff to Place Help

Conwaylife

We have a client that was diagnosed diabetic prior to age 50 and takes a pill not on insulin. She needs anywhere from 25-50k of whole life. She is healthy and no other health issues

Who is going to be the easiest to place this with?

Please pm or post your contact info here if you can get us contracted with the company as well.

Thanks

-Andrew

Check your PM as I'm sure there are a few fine gentlemen who will help and guide you to the best plan for this diabetic prospect.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a client that was diagnosed diabetic prior to age 50 and takes a pill not on insulin. She needs anywhere from 25-50k of whole life. She is healthy and no other health issues

Please pm or post your contact info here if you can get us contracted with the company as well.

Thanks

-Andrew

There are probably a lot of companies that will accept her if no complications or other problems. Security National would issue preferred up to 25K.. Equitable Life and Casualty would issue up to 100K on their best product but it is a little pricey. I don't recruit but contact tomoverton on the forum for SNL or call Equitable direct.

Thanks

-Andrew

Most any FE company will take this one. Americ wll go to $30,000. AmCon and Foresters to $35,000 on SIWL.

I would probably go with RNA's Essential Life. Probably a table 2 but will go the full $50,000.

Nothing "tuff" about this one at all.

She could get nonsmoker std if it is well controlled for a number of years. Nyl and most mutual companies can issue that.

Back