50 PDP Reviews and my thoughts

Seems some sources are not identical to Medicare.gov. Good idea to save the .gov list, which I normally do, haven't had to show errors so far. Into the plan year, as we know, costs can change, but also can show the original price if that helps. I have to remember to tell them the prices can go up mid year.
Also, quoted a person on a carrier website where the MOOP was well under $2000 for Ozempic and Januvia on the plan, can't quite reconcile that. The plan was UHC $0 deductible $85 ish premium. Haven't enrolled it yet, of course. Just surprising, did I miss a memo about how the $2000 limit is applied.

Yes. It’s based off of 25% of the retail price but uhc only charges a flat copay. $47 I think. But the 25% goes towards the $2000 troop

Seems some sources are not identical to Medicare.gov. Good idea to save the .gov list, which I normally do, haven't had to show errors so far. Into the plan year, as we know, costs can change, but also can show the original price if that helps. I have to remember to tell them the prices can go up mid year.
Also, quoted a person on a carrier website where the MOOP was well under $2000 for Ozempic and Januvia on the plan, can't quite reconcile that. The plan was UHC $0 deductible $85 ish premium. Haven't enrolled it yet, of course. Just surprising, did I miss a memo about how the $2000 limit is applied.
Totally

Back