50 Years!!!!!

I’m of the belief that if you want something bad enough nothing can stop you . Few have the mindset to succeed .I’m dropping 10k Medicare direct mail a month and having a appt setter Bang out appts . I sell 3-5 fe a week off those appts . Im not even soliciting fe . People from Medicare ask me .

What kind of % return you get on your lead card, has your card been vetted by CMS or your up line, if your writing 50 a month you should be able to fund your mail and appointment setter on your marketing $$$$

I’m of the belief that if you want something bad enough nothing can stop you . Few have the mindset to succeed .I’m dropping 10k Medicare direct mail a month and having a appt setter Bang out appts . I sell 3-5 fe a week off those appts . Im not even soliciting fe . People from Medicare ask me .

What kind of % return you get on your lead card, has your card been vetted by CMS or your up line, if your writing 50 a month you should be able to fund your mail and appointment setter on your marketing $$$$

.9 % to 1.1% lately . I’m running a generic extra benefit card . Food card , dental , otc . I mention no $ amounts . I pay zero for my mail .I’m switching to T-65 mailers April 1 as oep over. I’m less motivated this year to keep adding $209,$175,$150 mapd’s as the months tick on . My renewals stout. I want full t-65 true ups . I’ve funded appt setter with Humana dollars . A fmo has offered me full mailers and $100 an app . But I’m trying to get $5 a month overrides on renewals . The reason I haven’t jumped yet I want to see the 2024 final cms rules . Nobody’s talking about them . This time last yr all we’re up in arms . Nahu was aggressively fighting them . This yr not a word

That s good stuff there, 10 years, man did that go fast, I'm really thinking of just stopping actively marketing medicare because of all the bs and ramp up fe again, fex still the right place to be for the fixed price leads and support

In the blink of an eye!!

I'm biased to FEX. There's some good FE IMO's out there. But you won't anyone that does it all better. You can't get higher contracts. You can't get a better selection of companies. You can't get more lead choices. You can't get better training. You can't find better support.

FEX agents have moved away from RGI set price leads it seems. There's still many agents using RGI, I still do, but agents are using other vendors with much success. I'm not much on pioneering anymore. We are having some problems with a new company to FEX. Well, not new company, a new product and eApp. I write them some and they keep asking me for input but I told some of the other agents they can get this figured out or not and then I'll look at it again. Same on the newer lead sources. I'm winding this down so my leading the way days are over. I'm more likely now to just not write a company than try to change them.

But FEX has many agents that will forge ahead and force change. Good on them.

I had an agent contact me a couple weeks ago wanting a contract. I told him I don't have agents under me and don't want any. I told him to contact Scott. I think he did?

It's a wonderful career. I wouldn't change a thing. Other then I wish I had gotten into it sooner. But like that lady in Baseball's interview, I might not have handled it well at a younger age?

In the blink of an eye!!

I'm biased to FEX. There's some good FE IMO's out there. But you won't anyone that does it all better. You can't get higher contracts. You can't get a better selection of companies. You can't get more lead choices. You can't get better training. You can't find better support.

FEX agents have moved away from RGI set price leads it seems. There's still many agents using RGI, I still do, but agents are using other vendors with much success. I'm not much on pioneering anymore. We are having some problems with a new company to FEX. Well, not new company, a new product and eApp. I write them some and they keep asking me for input but I told some of the other agents they can get this figured out or not and then I'll look at it again. Same on the newer lead sources. I'm winding this down so my leading the way days are over. I'm more likely now to just not write a company than try to change them.

I had an agent contact me a couple weeks ago wanting a contract. I told him I don't have agents under me and don't want any. I told him to contact Scott. I think he did?

It's a wonderful career. I wouldn't change a thing. Other then I wish I had gotten into it sooner. But like that lady in Baseball's interview, I might not have handled it well at a younger age?

My friend was using rgi fixed cost for yrs . He works the Indiana area . He switched to one life fixed cost that are very similar looking to rgi . He swears he’s getting less duplicate leads . What other vendors are fex using for fe ? Are they fixed cost ?

In the blink of an eye!!

I believe FEX is a great place for coachable, determined agents. It ain't for agents who need constant encouragement, handholding, or sugar-coated advice.

My friend was using rgi fixed cost for yrs . He works the Indiana area . He switched to one life fixed cost that are very similar looking to rgi . He swears he’s getting less duplicate leads . What other vendors are fex using for fe ? Are they fixed cost ?

I'm not sure. Since I'm not changing I haven't looked at the options. FEX has always had many lead options. Most are not fixed cost but some are.

I believe FEX is a great place for coachable, determined agents. It ain't for agents who need constant encouragement, handholding, or sugar-coated advice.

I don't think any place will work out for uncoachable, undetermined agents.

But FEX will certainly provide constant encouragement, advice and handholding. But you are correct, no sugar coated advice. You will be told what you need to hear. Not what you always want to hear.

Back