55 BMI Need Life Insurance

First of all, make sure he is willing to pay for it. If he has seen a lot of term life ads, he is going to think these rates are crazy. Does he accept that he is obese and it has a huge impact on his health and the rates he will get?
Yes! He knows he's a fat bastard lol! As he refers to himself. lol!

With 5 children, $500,000 doesn't go as far as it used to. Have you done a needs analysis? If not, get him as a client then further develop the case. Don't forget to insure his wife as well.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

First get some coverage in force on the guy. Then you can keep working with him. $500,000 goes a heck of a lot further than $0.

I don't know what 55 translates to, but its gotta be over 350. Maybe a good bit. Not sure what carriers are in the mix for those folks. I'd be interested to hear, I have a client who has a husband like that.

Agree, some covg is better than none. Does he have an option through his employer? Would certainly be less... at least for some of it.

I don't know what 55 translates to, but its gotta be over 350. Maybe a good bit. Not sure what carriers are in the mix for those folks. I'd be interested to hear, I have a client who has a husband like that.

Agree, some covg is better than none. Does he have an option through his employer? Would certainly be less... at least for some of it.
No coverage is offered through his employer. 55 is his BMI. To give a bit more detail on his weight. He is 37 year old, 390lbs, 5 "11 on two types of blood pressure meds.

Back