55 BMI Need Life Insurance

Steve20

Expert
If this a lost cause? I have a potential customer. He has a family of five, wife is normal size. The husband is very much obese. Can I help? He's 37, on two different types of blood pressure meds. Should I even bother looking? Or is there a company out there? Tips?

Through my quoting software, a male age 37, Table 6, $100,000 face
Protective 20 year term: $32.25/month

$300,000 face
Principal National $74.21/month

Given the limited information provided, he may be a Table 6, higher, or lower, but this hopefully gives you some information.

Through my quoting software, a male age 37, Table 6, $100,000 face
Protective 20 year term: $32.25/month

$300,000 face
Principal National $74.21/month

Given the limited information provided, he may be a Table 6, higher, or lower, but this hopefully gives you some information.
Thank you! I just wanted to know if it was worth perusing or not.

Thank you! I just wanted to know if it was worth perusing or not.

First of all, make sure he is willing to pay for it. If he has seen a lot of term life ads, he is going to think these rates are crazy. Does he accept that he is obese and it has a huge impact on his health and the rates he will get?

First of all, make sure he is willing to pay for it. If he has seen a lot of term life ads, he is going to think these rates are crazy. Does he accept that he is obese and it has a huge impact on his health and the rates he will get?
I cringe when I hear radio ads from Selectquote. "I found Bill, who takes meds to control his cholesterol, a $500,000 10-year term policy for under $29/month."

Back