A dying agents warning ‼️

**And you likely will have trouble switching to a competitor’s Advantage plan if yours turns out to be a bad choice.**

I posted this to my FB biz page today as yet another glaring example of the potentially damaging misinformation out there.

Stay in your lane, you blabbering nitwits.

Love,

Fisher
Yeah, filling out an app for new MA takes about 3 minutes. Nice scare tactic though.

I do not have 1 client that has came out behind financially being on MA vs their old Med Sup. Trust me I have done the math with a few of them. If only they were 1/2 as bad as you all make them sound. I wrote 7 more BCBS MA’s today and saved people thousands on their expensive drugs.

Why do I keep arguing, really could care a less what every other agent does. I will try to stop now with this post. Almost as stupid as the 1000 post political thread going on. lol
You may not have had a client however if their network is poor or who is in network is not all that good and they have a serious health problem and need to be treated out of network that is going to trash their finances if they are not wealthy.

Back