A dying agents warning ‼️

I've said on here for the past 5+ years that MA is often superior for Rx coverage.

Man, is that emphasized this year for anyone willing to look at both.

OOP max is becoming an issue on the MA side.

Just ignore the 50 year veteran agent experiencing real life mapd hell. He know nuttin
I'd love for him to explain why I've had many people with Advantage plans who had cancer who never had any issues. This article is pure laughable ridiculousness.

I'm not even being funny, but I think the heavy drugs are messing with this guy's brain and he still thinks he's in work mode, and that he has to be hawking nothing but Medigap supplements, non-stop.

I mean, I'm assuming he doesn't even have an Advantage plan, seeing as how he hates them so much. So this isn't even a first-hand account of anything he is going through with a plan.

I'm very sorry for his situation but I have to be frank to explain this in a logical fashion. You're literally dying, with a good insurance plan, and this is on your mind?? First of all, that's HIGHLY bizarre.

Second of all, situationally, it makes absolutely no sense. If he was dying, with an active Medicare Advantage plan, I would think that would make more sense and actually be relevant.

Does anyone see the irony here?? Shouldn't your "Golden supplement policy" be saving you right now?

Are we sure this guy's partners didn't write this bullshit and just sign his name? Sorry, but this whole article is insanely bizarre.

And for what it's worth, Medicare Advantage had been proven time-and-time again to have better health outcomes than Medigap, because it's more well-managed and pro-active about disease prevention.

Last edited:
Back