A dying agents warning ‼️

Frequently inferior coverage in their corresponding PDP. No routine vision. Having to pay a medical deductible.
You mean that crazy high $240 ded and $50 vision visit? PDP plan is a secondary concern for those who are very sick. Quality of care comes first for most.

A good 15 calls today, at least 5 use Mayo on consistent basis.

Gone through 350 med supp clients so far, not 1 want to move to mapd

I would love to sit in on one of your meetings. Your scare tactics must be out of this World. 54% are on MAPD’s now and growing but 100% of yours choose Med Sups and shitty drug plan. I’ve shown every client the last 2 days Med Sup option and they laugh at me. Of course I don’t tell them they will be dead by June if they take MAPD.

i call bullshit on this.This agent is in Jax Fl i have had family members on medicare advantage in jax fl who had wonderful cancer treatment at MD Anderson and other cancer centers in North Florida.Nobody denied them care for anything and usually the 20% is written off if patient applies for financial help from provider or other foundations.

i call bullshit on this.This agent is in Jax Fl i have had family members on medicare advantage in jax fl who had wonderful cancer treatment at MD Anderson and other cancer centers in North Florida.Nobody denied them care for anything and usually the 20% is written off if patient applies for financial help from provider or other foundations.
But it was his dying wish (to be in a news story).

I would love to sit in on one of your meetings. Your scare tactics must be out of this World. 54% are on MAPD’s now and growing but 100% of yours choose Med Sups and shitty drug plan. I’ve shown every client the last 2 days Med Sup option and they laugh at me. Of course I don’t tell them they will be dead by June if they take MAPD.
Well, I guess there is plenty of people in the other 46% to make up 100% of my Medicare book. No scare tactics, I simply state no network, no referrals, no pre auth, no surprise bills......they end me there. Or, I hear all the time "Oh no......... my friend/relative/neighbor is on MAPD, and after hearing what they've told me......". Discussion ends. Heard that at least 15 times in past week. My book is middle/higher income, I refer out the low income MAPD suitable folks. Love my book, my clients love me. Reflecting back, wouldn't have changed a thing on how it was built.

Well, I guess there is plenty of people in the other 46% to make up 100% of my Medicare book. No scare tactics, I simply state no network, no referrals, no pre auth, no surprise bills......they end me there. Or, I hear all the time "Oh no......... my friend/relative/neighbor is on MAPD, and after hearing what they've told me......". Discussion ends. Heard that at least 15 times in past week. My book is middle/higher income, I refer out the low income MAPD suitable folks. Love my book, my clients love me. Reflecting back, wouldn't have changed a thing on how it was built.

Beauty of this business is we are independent.

We can target. The better agents know their target.

I helped Brenda today, she came to my office, lives in a very small home, poorer side. Also helped Jim - he has a beach house. I market a very tight radius and we have a great variety of income/wealth within 10 miles of me. I like "owning" my 10 mile circle.

I never filtered for income. Had I done that, Brenda would not be a client - she's "poor" but I like helping her.

Beauty of this business is we are independent.

We can target. The better agents know their target.

I helped Brenda today, she came to my office, lives in a very small home, poorer side. Also helped Jim - he has a beach house. I market a very tight radius and we have a great variety of income/wealth within 10 miles of me. I like "owning" my 10 mile circle.

I never filtered for income. Had I done that, Brenda would not be a client - she's "poor" but I like helping her.
I guess after dealing with obamacare crap for years with my ACA clients, i'm done with the "insurance" game when they T65 and so are they. Over half my aca book pay full premium. Huge upgrade at 65

Back