A New Low For ProspectZone?

I don't know if anyone else has seen this but at least in Colorado Assurant has been all over TV about their plans... called the number which looked familiar and it was just the main computer voice assurant line...no one to talk to.

I'd be happy to staff a 24/7 call room and work their leads, I'd even place 25% of the business with them! You would think that if you were spending that much money on TV advertising which I know from previous experience will generate prospects at all times of day you'd want to capture them and at least get a name/number/email to market to.

Their bonus program seems to indicate they are committed to driving broker produced business.

FWIW, I get referrals from their direct sales side via my rep from time to time. Based on what is coming to me, as well as some of the things that are told to those prospects, and my renewals who call HO, it can't be quality business.

At least 90% of the referrals are uninsurable. It seems like they are just order takers, not attempting to ascertain if the person can even qualify for insurance. They also seem ready to push plans that don't cover Rx.

They may do OK at producing business but it doesn't seem to be quality business.

Insurance traffic has slowed way down! These lead generating companies are collecting leads anyway they can.

ABC: I agree with you. InsureMe used to have ok quality health leads. Found out today they are having people fill out health care "debate questionnaires" and calling them "leads". Nice. Evidently the questionnaires ask how the country should be paying for health care reform. Now that is a quality lead. Nice InsureMe.

Back