AAWV is Recruiting Me

richmond

Atlantis Financial in Michigan is recruiting me to sell Annuities. I just passed the insurance test. They pay you 50% of an 8% commission on annuities. They market to
Retirement homes and hold seminars to help vets obtain
their Aid and Entitlement Attendance benefits from VA.

Do you think the results would be worth it, or is there a better company to start out with?

They set up all the seminars, and you sell sell sell.

What do you folks know of this company?

Thanks in advance.

Just be careful about the cost of the seminar. Know more about their approach to generate leads. Seminar is very expensive to operate in Michigan.
Commission wise, it is not bad for a new starter. The extra cost is where you need to look for.
I am in Michigan too. I have my own agency associated with one IMO, at the same time I am associated with a Multi-level Marketing company, HBW. Works out great for me.

What I mean is how much of the expense are they going to pick up?

Considering many product pays 8%-10%, how much more do you have to pay out of your 4%?

In my neck of the woods (Texas) the seminar method of marketing has been played-our for some time. Lots of bad press here has portrayed these sessions as entrapment for the seniors. Dateline didn't help either... :mad:

In my neck of the woods (Texas) the seminar method of marketing has been played-our for some time. Lots of bad press here has portrayed these sessions as entrapment for the seniors. Dateline didn't help either... :mad:

Chris Hansen is one of my keynote speakers....;)

Back