About to Start Working for an Agency

Sensato

So I posted this on the intro forum but thought it might get more views here:

Hi folks, I'm new to the business. Working on getting licensed. I've been presented with a great opportunity the owner of the agency I will be working for offered to get me licensed and train me as long as I made a commitment to stay with his agency for a few years. Ive spoken to his other agents, there's four of them plus him of course. They're all happy and doing well the one that's been there the longest has worked for him for 24 years the one that's been there for the least amount of time has been there for 8 which to me is a good sign.
I'm someone that likes to be prepared so I joined the board hoping to learn as much as possible. I will start training in April to get my L&H and then P&C. In the mean time if anyone can point me towards any resources that will better prepare me for this training it would be much appreciated. Also if any of you would like to share anything of have any insight as to what I should focus on id love to hear it...thanks in advance looking forward to being an active member in this community.

So I posted this on the intro forum but thought it might get more views here:

Hi folks, I'm new to the business. Working on getting licensed. I've been presented with a great opportunity the owner of the agency I will be working for offered to get me licensed and train me as long as I made a commitment to stay with his agency for a few years. Ive spoken to his other agents, there's four of them plus him of course. They're all happy and doing well the one that's been there the longest has worked for him for 24 years the one that's been there for the least amount of time has been there for 8 which to me is a good sign.
I'm someone that likes to be prepared so I joined the board hoping to learn as much as possible. I will start training in April to get my L&H and then P&C. In the mean time if anyone can point me towards any resources that will better prepare me for this training it would be much appreciated. Also if any of you would like to share anything of have any insight as to what I should focus on id love to hear it...thanks in advance looking forward to being an active member in this community.

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to learn the business! Go for it!

Thanks friend, any advise?

Just be sure to have everything in writing and have a clear understanding of how you will be compensated, first year commission, renewals, leads, no compete, etc.

----------

The Grammar Police will be along shortly. Best of luck.

Have a little mercy. English may be a second language.

Last edited:
Just be sure to have everything in writing and have a clear understanding of how you will be compensated, first year commission, renewals, leads, no compete, etc. ---------- English may be a second language.

Thanks again. I will request everything in writing. English is my third language! One of the reasons the agency owner was interested in me.

Back