ACA enrollment question for PA.

Steve Lombardo

Hello everyone quick question. I am a new healthcare agent in PA and I have a client but I am not sure where I am supposed to enroll them. directly through the carrier can’t seem to do it through health Sherpa like I can other states. Since Pa is not FFM state I am confused

Hello everyone quick question. I am a new healthcare agent in PA and I have a client but I am not sure where I am supposed to enroll them. directly through the carrier can’t seem to do it through health Sherpa like I can other states. Since Pa is not FFM state I am confused
I've learned a lot about health insurance over the last several weeks and I'd like to share my extensive knowledge with you:

1) You can never talk about health insurance with anyone. It is illegal and you'll go directly to jail.

2) If you do manage to subliminally communicate with a prospect that you sell health insurance, they will undoubtedly hate the plans you offer, even though it's the same crap every other agent has to offer.

3) On the off chance that someone actually buys insurance from you, the entire process is really annoying and will make you hate your life.

I hope that you find my post helpful.

Last edited:
Pennie won’t let me create an account without an EIN. ‍♂️ So how do they expect you to take state certification. Why is PA such a pain.

Back