ACA ?? Young man just turned 19 year old, still in high school . . .

Any insurance (bronze) is better then no insurance. The question is what's better for the client or what's best for the agent?

A $0 premium with $9400 OOP, or a $25 premium with $1500 OOP maximum?

As Yaagent said . These are very very low income people. The $9400 deductible bronze plan can’t be used till you hit $9400 of bills . For poor people that might as well be $10 mil . They can’t even find $100 extra . Everytime they go to dr that’s $150 bill out of pocket .
Thank you.

That was not something I had the insight to see on my own, it makes sense as you explain it.

Or he does what 50% of the unemployed people I run into weekly do. Nobody knows what there future income will be .He’s just estimating his income . If he makes zero he still files a return and pays nothing back . Phone reps are doing this left and right . When you see green card immigrants that have lived here 1 yr getting free health insurance . Immigrants bringing there 75 yr old parents who never paid a dime of taxes to the us and they get free aca . This type of unfair insane system causes massive anger and cheating across the board . The thinking is “ if Juan who never paid a dime of taxes and wasn’t even born here gets it free I’m sure as hell getting it free “ . It’s like the multi millionaire amd billionaires paying no taxes . If they pay no taxes why should I . Unfairness in anything causes anger and cheating .

As a professional, licensed Insurance Agent - what you said is totally unethical. I would never do what you suggested. I could lose my ability to keep my License.

Or he does what 50% of the unemployed people I run into weekly do. Nobody knows what there future income will be .He’s just estimating his income . If he makes zero he still files a return and pays nothing back . Phone reps are doing this left and right . When you see green card immigrants that have lived here 1 yr getting free health insurance . Immigrants bringing there 75 yr old parents who never paid a dime of taxes to the us and they get free aca . This type of unfair insane system causes massive anger and cheating across the board . The thinking is “ if Juan who never paid a dime of taxes and wasn’t even born here gets it free I’m sure as hell getting it free “ . It’s like the multi millionaire amd billionaires paying no taxes . If they pay no taxes why should I . Unfairness in anything causes anger and cheating .
428413155_1029860321816147_3970579262035545154_n.jpg

As a professional, licensed Insurance Agent - what you said is totally unethical. I would never do what you suggested. I could lose my ability to keep my License.
I never suggested you do anything .I’m telling you what some of the industry does . There signing a consent form on there income . There agreeing that’s there income . Move on then as they have to make near $15 k to qualify up from . What about the guy that works at the gas station when he took it out and quits his job after a month and makes zip . Shouldn’t he have to pay the $8 k subsidy back ? Well he doesn’t . An unfair system causes mass fraud. I thought you were in ins part time and had an alarm business ?I’ve lost track how many gigs you’ve done in ins the last 3-4 yrs .

I thought you were in ins part time and had an alarm business ?I’ve lost track how many gigs you’ve done in ins the last 3-4 yrs .

I haven't done Alarms in years. SimpliSafe put me out of business on that one.

I actually hate selling Insurance. That is why I am adding a concept utilizing a Referral Agent platform set up on a MLM chassis for MySelectChoice.com

Wife & I also own and operate:

VipMarketing.biz

SuperQuickSigns.com

CashSaverDeals.com

Back