Accidental Life - update . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
So - 10 appointments this week.

Accidental Life has a place it seems for the 45+ crowd.

Many different needs.

Wrote 5 policies:

#1 - $500k Term with ROP + $250k Accidental.

#2 - $25k SIWL with $250k Accidental ROP with $1500 month Disability.

#3 - $1million Term with ROP.

#4 and #5 - $250k Accidental ROP with $1500 month Disability. ( they already had permanent coverage )

Many different needs.

Wrote 5 policies:

#4 and #5 - $250k Accidental ROP with $1500 month Disability. ( they already had permanent coverage )
Thought you selling over the phone???

Many different needs.

Wrote 5 policies:

I think you found your market Tom. :yes:

I just hope they know they bought ACCIDENTAL policies and don't confuse it with real life insurance. The last thing your clients need... is to confuse the two.

Remember that accident policies only cover with trauma that is violent and external to the body. Life insurance also covers internal illnesses and conditions. If they don't die "the right way"... it won't pay out. But some protection is better than none.

I just hope they know they bought ACCIDENTAL policies and don't confuse it with real life insurance. The last thing your clients need... is to confuse the two.

Remember that accident policies only cover with trauma that is violent and external to the body. Life insurance also covers internal illnesses and conditions. If they don't die "the right way"... it won't pay out. But some protection is better than none.

I sold it correctly and it is "real" life insurance - just accidental causes . . .

It certainly covers death from internal injuries caused by an accident . . .

Out of 5 sales this week - 4 included AD and 2 were stand alone sales . . .

Accidental life insurance is a solution looking for a problem.

If your beneficiary NEEDS money if/when you die, Accidental Death is a bad gamble.

If your beneficiary doesn't NEED money if/when you die, it's a lottery ticket. Actually, it's probably better odds than a lottery ticket, but still a form of gambling.

As long as you use it as a rider, or add it to a current term or perminate plan I think your headed in the right direction...

Who do you use for your ROP plan?

Back