Advanced commissions for AIG and West Coast Life

My life accounts don't lapse.

Carriers much prefer annual over monthly. Lower cost of admin and much lower lapse.

If your client is going to quit on you, it really doesn't matter if you set up a monthly (and you were advanced) or not. Either way you take the hit.

Someone who pays an annual premium forgets about it until the next bill.

A monthly premium is a reminder each month and get's them asking why they bought that policy.

not really........$60...life insurance draft .....check
....$423 health insurance darft ....check.....auto insurance....check....ect....I am covered....

open life insurance bill $720......dang....you know the health insurance just went up .....I also now have a $25 a mo. payment for bobbys broken arm.....I can always pick it up later and I have that life policy thru work.....

But you know, life insurance doesn't pay renewals, so if they drop it after the first year, so what?

But you know, life insurance doesn't pay renewals, so if they drop it after the first year, so what?

because in most cases I have their health
insurance....disability.....dental....etc...that I do get paid on each month....and if my clients have taken my advice they have a ROP....so to keep it is in their best interest......instead of guilt resales because they dropped it ....health conditions and age can come back to bite them in the butt in the long run.....and you really do not want another agent in your chicken coop....it makes your job harder....
West Coast Life Insurance Texas

Last edited:
Back