Advice about Final Expense career with Bankers Union

The Bear is killing me . . . .

I came home from running appts tonight very tired & feel like I'm watching an excercise show! Wow ---too much activity for me tonight! :wink:

I had to change avatars to remember (no more dancing bear, sorry, didn't want anyone to feel worn out...you know who you are...)

First - Find the image you want (I did a google search)

Second - Save the image to your puter

Third - upload it here
http://load.imageshack.us/
Copy the address in the direct link

Fourth - Go to your profile, paste the address in the link to off-site avatar and submit it

Fifth - Send Darth Vader an enrollment form and get your toaster oven!

That should do it...

Oh so cool!!!

Jedi, I grew up to that stuff. I want one that says, "Luke, I'm your father."

Thanks a lot for posting the steps. I have to play with this. If I have difficulty, I may ask again.

Hello,

I am looking into a career change and ran across an ad to sell Final Expense Insurance to the Senior Market. Bankers Union and Senior Life Services were the companies. First, any advice about these companies would be appreciated. They sound like great opportunities to make good money selling to a niche market. Secondly, any advice for this particular market of selling Final Expense to seniors would be apprecitated as well.

I had looked into NAA, but after reading this board have changed my mind. I have read several posts that selling to the Senior Market was a good idea and a good place to start in the insurance industry. I just hope they were being serious about it being a good start.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

NAA is still a favorite.... then and now!

I have a question, I am new to final expense, Is there an insurance carrier that will accept a recording to answer the health questions and payment information?
I heard that so companies do. Any info is appreciated.
I want to work some nights and weekends to get started

Thanks

Back