Advice on Becoming an Independent

Ins_lady

Hi everyone. I'm new on the forum and wanted to get your input on becoming an independent. I have been working with State Farm for 8 years and am tired of helping someone else build their empire.

I have some capital and have looked at different types of agency exclusive vs. ind. and would like the hear you 2 cents.

I'm mostly interested in p&c.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone. I'm new on the forum and wanted to get your input on becoming an independent. I have been working with State Farm for 8 years and am tired of helping someone else build their empire.

I have some capital and have looked at different types of agency exclusive vs. ind. and would like the hear you 2 cents.

Thanks in advance.

Good Luck. Being Independent is much more fun than state farm!:yes::biggrin:

Thanks in advance.

Go independent for sure. What state are you in?

I currently live in Louisiana but am planning a relocation to Texas. I applied to some cluster agency and am waiting on them. The other option is straight independent but I heard that as hard to get into without an actual BOB.

Westbank , and yourself?

----------

Who dat lol
A fan I take it?

----------

Sorry I'm new to this meant to post that last post somewhere else

Back