Advice on Mortgage Protection/Life Insurance lead vendors

Greetings! I'm wondering what some more experienced agents in the LI realm have to say about lead vendors. I am seeking good quality leads to work and understand, of course, that there's a certain level of expense wrt purchasing leads for life and/or mortgage protection. I believe I'm aligned with some very good companies for life insurance contracts but am always open to hear more about good companies I may not know about. I prefer direct contracts with companies but also see the value in aligning with a good quality IMO of which I'm aligned with a couple as well.

Honestly, I've always seemed to struggle to make money in life insurance as an independent agent- have had much more success in Medicare but I'd like more life business on the books. I've done my own website, have spent quite a bit on my own online marketing, have spent MORE on marketing organizations and did not get ROI. Not so much interested at recruiting other agents etc. right now as much as just selling some dang life contracts. Seems like with the dynamics in real estate right now mortgage protection leads may be a good avenue.

Which lead companies have you had good success with? Direct mail? Online leads? Which/what seems to work for you? I am in Northern California but am licensed in several states and, as of late, have done lots of ZOOM work and electronic contracts etc.

Thanks for any serious advice you can give.

Back