Advice on naa upline issue?

ga0726

Hi,

let me start of not blaming naa for anything just put that in subject line so someone may be familiar with them.

I know there a great system in place here and alot of people being successful

I JUST STARTED TO USE MY LICENSE AGAIN AND SIGNED UP WITH THEM.

MY UPLINE I FEEL VERY DISCONNECTED WITH AND I DONT REALLY LIKE HERE MUCH AS I WAS ACCUSED OF WORKING WITH ANOTHER IMO BECAUSE I HAD BY TEXT MESSAGE ABOUT A RELEASE FORM AND OTHER ISSUES.

BUT CANT LET THAT OR HER DICTATE SUCCESS I WOULD HAVE AND USE THAT AS A EXCUSE.

Since i signed up my upline has been zero help they dont mind signing you up and they do that real good ,after 100% completely on your own. I been completely on my own i really have no idea how brand new people coming in would be able to handle the left alone approach and succeed here.

I assume i have had just not good upline ,i dont mind being by myself and independent that why i like sales for my freedom and income opportunity.

If i bring in other people like this i feel like i am setting them up for failure.

Simple things like asking questions when i had seen her just you can tell its not what she likes to do

when i did catch her to ask questions on a break she was very reluctant seems it was a bother and was really had more interest in new people that came in.

Watch vids and take some courses i have a few carriers i signed up with and printed of apps, even with apps if i didnt know about other forms that go along with apps i would have no idea and eventually been in a house completely unprepared.

Also asking about how to show quotes for mortgage protection its so vague i had to find out from you tube. I just saw her and asked for leads and wanting to recruit said would call on friday has not very disappointing. If i recruit like i been handled new or experienced people will be running for the hills.

I dont need my hand held all over the place and can do things on my own but what i am saying is i should have got a road map of what to do ,to make things more trainable easier instead.

After i get going i dont care but the initial part has been awful

i just seen her asked for leads and learn to recruit said she would call on friday she has not ,that was disappointing.

Im just venting off with frustration and i dont want to look else where tired of that just want to stay in place but if this is how

recruiting and training i cant see how you would have training a successful agent here with this.

So this post was really for some advice

thanks

i

Last edited:
Hi,

let me start of not blaming naa for anything just put that in subject line so someone may be familiar with them.

I know there a great system in place here and alot of people being successful

i just got my license and signed up with naa.

Since i signed up my upline has been zero help they dont mind signing you up and they do that real good ,after 100% completely on your own. I been completely on my own i really have no idea how brand new people coming in would be able to handle the left alone approach and succeed here.

I assume i have had just not good upline ,i dont mind being by myself and independent that why i like sales for my freedom and income opportunity.

If i bring in other people like this i feel like i am setting them up for failure.

Simple things like asking questions when i had seen her just you can tell its not what she likes to do

when i did catch her to ask questions on a break she was very reluctant seems it was a bother and was really had more interest in new people that came in.

Watch vids and take some courses i have a few carriers i signed up with and printed of apps, even with apps if i didnt know about other forms that go along with apps i would have no idea and eventually been in a house completely unprepared.

Also asking about how to show quotes for mortgage protection its so vague i had to find out from you tube. I just saw her and asked for leads and wanting to recruit said would call on friday has not very disappointing. If i recruit like i been handled new or experienced people will be running for the hills.

I dont need my hand held all over the place and can do things on my own but what i am saying is i should have got a road map of what to do ,to make things more trainable easier instead.

After i get going i dont care but the initial part has been awful

i just seen her asked for leads and learn to recruit said she would call on friday she has not ,that was disappointing.

Im just venting off with frustration and i dont want to look else where tired of that just want to stay in place but if this is how

recruiting and training i cant see how you would have training a successful agent here with this.

So this post was really for some advice

thanks

i

And you're still there because.........................:goofy:

It's very simple DEAL DIRECT!!!! There are companies out there that you can have a direct contract with and not have to deal the the BS of an IMO. I have been doing this 30 years and have a very simple philosophy, if I call a company and they will not contract me direct I move on unless I have a person with health issues and my main companies will not take them I will then use an IMO for sub standard business, no one healthy.

I blame the companies for all the BS people have to put up with because of their IMO, as they should never let it happen. I have yet to hear a good reason to hook up with an IMO!!! What you always hear is that you need to if you want to contract with XYZ company, but why in the hell would I want to contract with some POS company that makes me use an IMO that can screw me over.

PM me if you want some companies you can call and get a direct contract.

Rant over!!

Hello,

I am not with NAA but I was looking to work with IMO to sell medicare supps What companies that you know of I can directly contract with? Please advise

I do not know of any med supp companies you can go direct with. You may want to check with Todd King, he posts on these forums and from what I read is a real stand up guy.

I do not know of any med supp companies you can go direct with. You may want to check with Todd King, he posts on these forums and from what I read is a real stand up guy.

You can go direct with Standard Life and Accident(for CJ's benefit, that's NOT Standard Life and Casualty)/SLAICO and American National/ANTEX Direct for Med Supps. You might also try Oxford Life and KSKJ.

Floreslupe,

Give us a call anytime. It's really going to depend on the area in which you're selling as to what companies you'll need. I can help you figure that out too.

What type of insurance are you looking to focus in? Your upline should be working to help you grow not ghosting you....

Back