AdvisorInternetMarketing

old rookie

Expert
Has anyone had experience with this group? They are a digital marketing organization led by Jovan Will. I watched a presentation by them yesterday and they have some compelling information on selling virtually. Their focus is on annuities. I am looking for anyone who may have done business with in the past or currently in their program.

I know of a couple agents in their program. They're happy.

I personally believe they have the best annuity-focused virtual sales system out there.

I've known Jovan for years - he's one of the good guys. I'd believe everything they're telling you.

Jovan was Mellberg's boy in more ways than one and helped him create his digital selling system in the beginning of JDM's career.. Jovan split with the software and client list and Mellberg tried to shut him down. I think Jovan is a little light in the character department for doing the split, but my friends in Tucson tell me they were "very close" at one time.

Jovan was Mellberg's boy in more ways than one and helped him create his digital selling system in the beginning of JDM's career.. Jovan split with the software and client list and Mellberg tried to shut him down. I think Jovan is a little light in the character department for doing the split, but my friends in Tucson tell me they were "very close" at one time.

I don't know the company/service in question, either guy, or the case/suit in question. However, I will tell you what I learned very early on in not my career -- but in life -- and it has held true every single time. If you determine that a person doesn't have integrity, then you don't do associate with them, and certainly don't do business with them. Period.

That aside, interesting thread. Thanks everyone!

Has anyone had experience with this group? They are a digital marketing organization led by Jovan Will. I watched a presentation by them yesterday and they have some compelling information on selling virtually. Their focus is on annuities. I am looking for anyone who may have done business with in the past or currently in their program.

Well.. What did the Presentation tell you? If he copied Melberg's plan then the Virtual selling aspect is that they will provide leads in a territory and you typically work for 50% of street commissions. Although Melberg did sell his company a few months back so idk what it looks like now.

I've had several conversations with agents in these systems, if some are successful then great for them, but the overwhelming number of Agents I've talked to tend to belong to one catergory.. They want to "write annuities" but they are typically broke in the lead budget department, spend their commissions as soon as they get them, and don't seem to reinvest in their business.. You will make far better money if you would just use street level commission + a agent bonus program (like mine) and then buy your own leads from the online generated Annuity lead vendors (average cost is $300/lead).. That's the part that gets people..

No offense to FE or something like that, but they come from $15-$30/lead product lines and then try to "be an annuity expert" and run away once they find out how much annuity leads are.. Everyone is fine cashing $10K paychecks, but not spending $2-3K on the leads to get them there. Bottom line, if you don't have the lead budget and are ok with trading the leads for half the street commission, then go for it. But once you know what you are doing and can close annuity leads consistently, then make sure you are investing in yourself and buy your own leads as you will come out further ahead in the long run. Just my opinion. Good Luck selling

Back