AdvisorInternetMarketing

Does anybody know the details of their "program" ?

Do they require a certain amount of contracts ?

What is the commission split ?

My info may be dated but you must move all contracts, you get street comp, and pay for your own leads.

The committment (as of 6 months ago) was 3k/mo for 10-20 leads. That may have changed.

It's really not out of line for annuity leads and they help you with the tech.

If you want to write annuities online, they're worth a look.

3500 a month for 10 annuity leads , you must commit to 3 months,after that you're free to go. They have a webinar on there website you can sign up to watch . It's street comp and you keep all of it.

Thanks for the info!

Many of the online annuity lead companies are $250 a lead.

Anybody know if AIM has a lead quality that is better than the companies charging $250 a lead ?

Has anyone had experience with this group? They are a digital marketing organization led by Jovan Will. I watched a presentation by them yesterday and they have some compelling information on selling virtually. Their focus is on annuities. I am looking for anyone who may have done business with in the past or currently in their program.

I worked their leads for 4 months. I found Jovan and Terry to be reputable guys, and for the most part they delivered what was promised. You have to understand that most of the leads are NOT appointments. They sell you on getting self scheduled appointments, and they'll tell you that not all leads will be appointments, but mine was lower than I expected. I averaged about 3-4 appts and 6-7 call backs out of 10 leads. The call backs are a waste of time. I never got a single one on the phone. I also had a couple of the appointments blow me off when I called at the appointed time.

In the end it IS a numbers game. If you can close one decent case every month you'll make enough ROI to keep going. There are a few of those mixed in the numbers. You just have to close them.

I closed a couple of deals but in the end my ROI wasn't what I was looking for. I spent $12k and made just under $19k in 4 months. If I had closed just one larger case my ROI would have been enough to continue. My deals averaged $150k.

One thing I'd caution you on. I had more than a couple of these leads that were people looking for a 3rd or 4th opinion. They have already talked to a couple of advisors and they'll use you for information and then go with the guy they've already talked to. Who knows, maybe he bought them a steak dinner and they felt obligated, or maybe he was local, or maybe he used the "f' word and they're afraid to use someone else.

Don't be afraid to tell them upfront you don't work for free. I'll take your information and I'll do extensive homework and match you with one or two solid options but I expect if you say yes, it's with me!

Back