Aetna Portal Issue

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
anyone know about this. I needed to access client info today but I am stopped with Anti money laundering info needed
I put in Limra and the dates compleated but it says I need to upload certififcate?
But limra says right in FAQ they do not provide certifcatge?
Now I am stuck I cannot enter me book of buis until I answer this or say i will not see FE

Am I missing something here?

anyone know about this. I needed to access client info today but I am stopped with Anti money laundering info needed
I put in Limra and the dates compleated but it says I need to upload certififcate?
Now I am stuck I cannot enter me book of buis until I answer this or say i will not see FE

Vic you better be glad smart guys like me here . I just did it with Aflac fe . Take pic of your current LIMRA . Download on your front page as icon . Drag and drop the icon into the area then send . You’ll get email back from Aetna they received. How’s the fe with leads going?

Vic you better be glad smart guys like me here . I just did it with Aflac fe . Take pic of your current LIMRA . Download on your front page as icon . Drag and drop the icon into the area then send . You’ll get email back from Aetna they received. How’s the fe with leads going?
Caveat, not an agent.

Don,

I have been seeing you post a lot of stuff recently that appears to me to be helpful posts for other agents.

I am sad to see the post above, to my eye it undoes the attitude effects of some of your other posts and is an example of why you have such bad pr with some other agents.

I made a copy of the page on LIMRA that shows the training and date completed and e-mailed it to them.....or you can do the training on the carrier's site. I did my most recent training on Forester's site.

I made a copy of the page on LIMRA that shows the training and date completed and e-mailed it to them.....or you can do the training on the carrier's site. I did my most recent training on Forester's site.
After seeing some of the posts, I tried logging on last night and couldn't get in. Site wanted a pdf file of my aml. I had a better idea.

I sent them an email this morning telling them that I do all of mine through LIMRA and that I'm fully up to date.

And if they need a copy then to get off their cheap asses and subscribe to LIMRA.

I'll probably get termed by the end of the day. Oh well.

Back