Aetna should not be allowed to do this

So, what does that have to do with this AEP?
Don, your whole post was about first looks for Aetna is out and how bad it is now.

But, now you’re saying Aetna has always allowed AOR changes. Who cares if it’s nothing new? Like I said.

I have maybe 100 people on Aetna. I don’t write them too much and I’m sure I won’t this AEP. I don’t lose my clients to AOR changes to Aetna like no you seem to

To my knowledge ive never lost a plan to an aor change . You get your feelings hurt easy .

Where does it say that? That’s not true. It’s only if they want a different plan and their current plan is renewed for 2025. That’s normal.
So if the current plan is not renewed, does that also create a GI opportunity into Med Supp?

Yes it does but as with almost all Gi med sups no commission basically .

That’s definitely not true here in FL. We might be one of the few states that have several that are competitive and pay full commission. Including the top one, UHC.

Don't you do this?
Done a few times but it’s still bs . I only did when they had no agent . I always walk from leads if they have active local agent . 1000’s of people who bought on phone and never talked to them in yrs

Back