Aflac - No More Med Supps?

Lou Barber?? .

What products are you offering on top of AFLAC?

----------

Central United Life.. Part of the Manhattan Life Group along with Family Life.

Yes, Lou. Remember you sent me to him?

What I do is get a copy of the Aflac billing statement and if John Doe has an Acc plan with them, I'll cross off Acc in the needs analysis tool I use for that employee.

----------

I've put some business with him so he owes you a lunch, right? :-)

Yes, Lou. Remember you sent me to him?

What I do is get a copy of the Aflac billing statement and if John Doe has an Acc plan with them, I'll cross off Acc in the needs analysis tool I use for that employee.

----------

I've put some business with him so he owes you a lunch, right? :-)

I'll settle for a cup of coffee.. He did send me a Longhorn Gift card a few weeks back.. Since that is my wife's favorite restaurant, it worked out well. I just refer people to him because I like him and he has always done anything he has said he would do. That is a rare commodity these days.

Are you using Family Life's return of premium term with your payroll cases? Seems to be a decent worksite product.

I'll settle for a cup of coffee.. He did send me a Longhorn Gift card a few weeks back.. Since that is my wife's favorite restaurant, it worked out well. I just refer people to him because I like him and he has always done anything he has said he would do. That is a rare commodity these days.

Are you using Family Life's return of premium term with your payroll cases? Seems to be a decent worksite product.

I had actually been selling mostly to individuals. But I did place them in two groups recently. Yep, that rop term was the hot product in those groups.

I drove down and spent a day with them a few months ago. Lou, Candice and Chris were all great people to hang out with. Mallory there at the office has been a good lifeline for me as well.

I had actually been selling mostly to individuals. But I did place them in two groups recently. Yep, that rop term was the hot product in those groups.

I drove down and spent a day with them a few months ago. Lou, Candice and Chris were all great people to hang out with. Mallory there at the office has been a good lifeline for me as well.

If you need anything at the HO, contact Penny Hemphill.. She is great to work with.

Back