Aflac - No More Med Supps?

Not sure what happened to them. This the second time AFLAC has offered med-supps. The first time was in the 80's and I made a mint with them. Still getting paid renewals from them. Not sure what's happening with them.

Bumping this one up because its the only thing I can find.

Client sent me their MIL's cards and she's on an AFLAC Med Supp. And I'm not old enough to remember those.

Is it Plan F? Card doesn't say, there isn't a POA in place and client can't make a call.

Bumping this one up because its the only thing I can find.

Client sent me their MIL's cards and she's on an AFLAC Med Supp. And I'm not old enough to remember those.

Is it Plan F? Card doesn't say, there isn't a POA in place and client can't make a call.

Could be F or G, possibly N.

I remember them entering the market a few years ago. That lasted not quite a year. Wasn't involved in Medicare in the 80's.

Their G rates in Georgia from 2013 or so were competitive. Several agents talked about name recognition, A rated, blah, blah . . . but I never jumped on board. I ran into a few folks, including one that was still in his IEP, and wanted to know if he should change.

He had health issues. Don't recall what, but told him to run as fast as he could. He didn't listen to me, don't know what happened to him, and don't care.

Okay, as before I read this thread, I had called Aflac about a Medicare Supplement policy. And they informed me they weren't selling the Supplement policies anymore, so I thought it was done and over with. But now looks like you have until the 27th from what I was reading in this thread. I guess the guy at Aflac was wrong.

----------

It's for myself. Was checking around for policy prices with the different companies.

Bad enough that an agent would sell policies for a sinking ship . . . but why buy it for yourself? Are you that hard up for a commission?

This thread is a walk down memory lane. Quite a few agents, former regulars, that are no longer active on the forum.

Did LastDollar run them off too?

This thread is a walk down memory lane. Quite a few agents, former regulars, that are no longer active on the forum.

Did LastDollar run them off too?

I thought the same thing...

Thanks for the response....I figured you would remember.

Back