healthins

Hey Guys

I've been in the health-insurance industry for about 8-9 years or so, Mostly managing the call centers on the sales floor. I am now in the position where I am now in charge of purchasing leads for our Qualification team so they can do the hard work finding interested customers and sending them to the sales floor.
I have tried several Lead vendors I found on google, but with very little success. Most claimed to be "the best vendor for aged health insurance leads" etc. The reason I need aged leads for the Qual team is due to cost, real time leads we found to be too costly.

Does anyone know of a good vendor for health insurance leads that can produce volume and decent quality? Looking to do business with someone on a weekly basis, I have the ability to spend thousands per week but looking for suggestions that could help instead of spending the money with scummy lead vendors. Thank you for your support

An idea would be to partner with another call center that buys fresh leads, and take the non-converting ones off their hands or do rev-share?

Look on Google for "Cheap Health Insurance" and contact the companies that are paying for the Google Ads.

Go through the Insurance Click Listings bidding on HealthPlans.com .

Outside of that it's "been a minute" since I had to buy aged internet leads for health.

An idea would be to partner with another call center that buys fresh leads, and take the non-converting ones off their hands or do rev-share?

Great idea. I will get in contact with some other centers. If you know any that would be helpful i can offer finders fee if we make something work. Same goes for specific vendor that works out I will offer the same, as I value you and other forum members help/point in the right direction.

Go through the Insurance Click Listings bidding on HealthPlans.com .
What exactly do you mean by this?

What exactly do you mean by this?

If you go on Healthplans.com, put your zip code in for a quote - a lead form will pop up, click out of that tab - you will be left with a bunch of insurance ads - those are all companies bidding on that traffic, and they are always looking to lower their cost of acquisition - so if you were able to contact those companies I'm sure you could work out a deal on their aged leads.

Back