Agency Succession Planning

So what’s horizon roughly paying ? 3?4? Most of those agents on the video he bought books from had only 200-400 book and had been in the business 15 plus yrs.
Send you info in and have your book evaluated, what does it matter what someone else has,

So what’s horizon roughly paying ? 3?4? Most of those agents on the video he bought books from had only 200-400 book and had been in the business 15 plus yrs.
Send you info in and have your book evaluated, what does it matter what someone else has,
Your saying these 1.5-2 are not right and super low yet you give zero examples of what any individual agents have sold for . I’ve personally talked to fmo’s who buy books and none of them have ever paid over 2.5 times for a book . Matter of fact if you even have 15-20% dsnp/ lis your looking at 1.5 to 1.75 book or lower .To get 2 -2.25 times commissions you need to have a big mix of med sups in the early yrs of 1-2 yrs in force . Also what’s No mentioned is few people stroke a check up front . Most pay out over 12-24 months. Some have stipulations how the book performs over to determine final payout . I’d never sell my book for less than 3 times annual commissions. I fig my book being about 37% dsnp/lis would only fetch 1.25 commissions . I don’t blame someone .Dsnp persistency is based on incredible painstaking touching and calling clients many many times a yr to get some loyalty. A fmo will not do that thus over time persistency will be low . The 2nd more serious event facing duals is regulation . In 2025 there prohibiting several type of duals . Also the wording of the coming regulations sound like they want total seamless integration between Medicare and Medicaid.Thus like some states now dsnps could be administered by states eventually.

Your saying these 1.5-2 are not right and super low yet you give zero examples of what any individual agents have sold for . I’ve personally talked to fmo’s who buy books and none of them have ever paid over 2.5 times for a book . Matter of fact if you even have 15-20% dsnp/ lis your looking at 1.5 to 1.75 book or lower .To get 2 -2.25 times commissions you need to have a big mix of med sups in the early yrs of 1-2 yrs in force . Also what’s No mentioned is few people stroke a check up front . Most pay out over 12-24 months. Some have stipulations how the book performs over to determine final payout . I’d never sell my book for less than 3 times annual commissions. I fig my book being about 37% dsnp/lis would only fetch 1.25 commissions . I don’t blame someone .Dsnp persistency is based on incredible painstaking touching and calling clients many many times a yr to get some loyalty. A fmo will not do that thus over time persistency will be low . The 2nd more serious event facing duals is regulation . In 2025 there prohibiting several type of duals . Also the wording of the coming regulations sound like they want total seamless integration between Medicare and Medicaid.Thus like some states now dsnps could be administered by states eventually.

Agreed Bama Rep! The only issue is when an agency is all Medicare or MA, there's probably not much residual value there. A well rounded agency which is been business ten plus years will do much better on a sale.

Yeah I know all this .

You’ll always get it depends . I can tell you it’s 1-1.75 for most agents
New horizons has a calculator on their web site , plug your numbers in and see for your self, sounds like you have been out there shopping you book already, I have received 2 different evaluation and its well above your numbers and no I'm not disclosing from who or how much as non disclosures were signed in both cases, but you would already know that part of the process

Back