Agent Boost Marketing IMO

JTS1

Expert
Anybody work w/ them for Medicare?

Right now, they are recruiting for a new program: Telesales, LOA, inbound Medicare leads, high comp but no residuals.

They do offer "traditional" as well, $50 per inbound.

Any insight/experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Anybody work w/ them for Medicare?

Right now, they are recruiting for a new program: Telesales, LOA, inbound Medicare leads, high comp but no residuals.

They do offer "traditional" as well, $50 per inbound.

Any insight/experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
lol you’d go broke telesales inbound 95% dsnp/ lis at $50 a lead . You’ll be lucky to retain 50% . Aug 1 enrollment pays $129 . What’s there high comp no residuals and free leads lis ? How much they paying first yr ? Any chargebacks to you ? There legit . Everyone’s rushing to loa for 2 reasons . #1 marketing money looks to be gone so agents will struggle . Put the agent under you feed him leads and override big .

lol you’d go broke telesales inbound 95% dsnp/ lis at $50 a lead . You’ll be lucky to retain 50% . Aug 1 enrollment pays $129 . What’s there high comp no residuals and free leads lis ? How much they paying first yr ? Any chargebacks to you ? There legit . Everyone’s rushing to loa for 2 reasons . #1 marketing money looks to be gone so agents will struggle . Put the agent under you feed him leads and override big .
24+ sales per month = $500 per sale.

Paid weekly, no residuals.

93 day chargeback window.

Makes sense most would be DSNP.

Makes sense on the overrides/LOA model too.

Normally wouldn't consider LOA but $500 per sale...I've done 200 apps F2F during AEP...inbound calls...I do 200 that's $100K...even with chargebacks I'm guessing I could still net $65k in 8 weeks.

What do you think?

24+ sales per month = $500 per sale.

Paid weekly, no residuals.

93 day chargeback window.

Makes sense most would be DSNP.

Makes sense on the overrides/LOA model too.

Normally wouldn't consider LOA but $500 per sale...I've done 200 apps F2F during AEP...inbound calls...I do 200 that's $100K...even with chargebacks I'm guessing I could still net $65k in 8 weeks.

What do you think?
93 day window . Means Jan 1st effective date must go to April 30 term date . It means if somebody flips you March 31st that’s a chargeback . There paying $500 right now with Aug, Sept and Oct 1st effective dates ? If so that’s crazy strong as 1/2 those can be flipped by someone during aep easy . There playing the odds they’ll make $320 and app plus $250 override . But there banking on keeping that $26 a month of renewal next yr plus the $12.50 a month override revewal . If even 50% stays on books they make big money . Do you have existing book ? What happens to it ? How will you service it or will you just keep what stays . Honestly that’s a good deal and you got no service work .

There is ONE reason to sell Medicare. RENEWALS

If you sell Medicare with no renewals you are a nut. Well you could just be really, bad at math. But you will be one broke-ass man or woman in your old age telling people, Yeah I made that one real bad decision that ruined my life back in 2024. Newby told me not to do it. But I was too stupid to listen.

If you sell Medicare with no renewals you are a nut. Well you could just be really, bad at math. But you will be one broke-ass man or woman in your old age telling people, Yeah I made that one real bad decision that ruined my life back in 2024. Newby told me not to do it. But I was too stupid to listen.
I agree and disagree . If you can write 30-40 a month with no lead cost making $500 a pop it’s as lucrative or more than fe . Fe renewals are peanuts . For some people this will work . I did this for renewals.

That's usually my thought process, but at $500 a sale--if I write between 150-200 apps, even w/ chargebacks that's good money for 8 weeks.

My question is how much inbound they will have--will it be enough to write that many?

The program just got started yesterday.

93 day window . Means Jan 1st effective date must go to April 30 term date . It means if somebody flips you March 31st that’s a chargeback . There paying $500 right now with Aug, Sept and Oct 1st effective dates ? If so that’s crazy strong as 1/2 those can be flipped by someone during aep easy . There playing the odds they’ll make $320 and app plus $250 override . But there banking on keeping that $26 a month of renewal next yr plus the $12.50 a month override revewal . If even 50% stays on books they make big money . Do you have existing book ? What happens to it ? How will you service it or will you just keep what stays . Honestly that’s a good deal and you got no service work .
Existing book won't be affected.

If 150-200 is realistic here, I think it's worth giving up the renewals on this one.

DSNP it's only a matter of time before it drops off anyway.

I'm considering it.

Existing book won't be affected.

If 150-200 is realistic here, I think it's worth giving up the renewals on this one.

DSNP it's only a matter of time before it drops off anyway.

I'm considering it.
So if you write a Aug or Sep 1st do you get the $500 ?

So if you write a Aug or Sep 1st do you get the $500 ?
According to them, yes.

Apparently, this campaign started this week.

Was told until AEP it'll be a mix of inbound/outbound.

AEP they "believe it'll all be inbound."

I anticipate growing pains.

Still, if it works...

Back