Agent Builder Commercial Insurance Appointment Leads

agentbuilder

This is a great site for Commercial Insurnace agents that just want to show up to the appointments and sell. Please check out agentbuilderinc.com

No spam here. I am not going to just post that message and never come back. I think alot of people have spam that have signatures with their business names.

No spam here. I am not going to just post that message and never come back. I think alot of people have spam that have signatures with their business names.

I think perhaps we should define.

Main Entry: 1spamPronunciation: \ˈspam\ Function: noun : unsolicited usually commercial e-mail (or forum posts) sent to a large number of addresses

This is a great site for Commercial Insurnace agents that just want to show up to the appointments and sell. Please check out agentbuilderinc.com

Look Ken Adams, we all know this is your website that you are promoting acting like you don't own it. Just be honest from the start and when you get enough post, put your offer in the right section on the forum. People will then get to judge your website and if it is as good as you claim it is, people will brag about it.

Most spammer just post their spam and never come back either after they get caught promoting their own website.

You only had 4 post and they were all spam , with you recommending your own website.

Back