Agent in Houston - Need Insurance Comp with Excellent Commision

KevinB

I am a new agent, I have been working the Senior Market with Universal American for about 3 months. The income structure is paid a flat rate per application of $327.00. The Leads are not that great. Some weeks I only write 1 application and have to wait 3 weeks to get paid. You sign up Seniors turning 65 for a Medicare Advantage Plan. I am looking for a company in Houston- Life or Health - where I can make a decent income starting off with good leads and the market is doing good in the economy.:cool:

Re: Agent in Houston - Need Insurance Comp with Excellent Commisi

I am a new agent, I have been working the Senior Market with Universal American for about 3 months. The income structure is paid a flat rate per application of $327.00. The Leads are not that great. Some weeks I only write 1 application and have to wait 3 weeks to get paid. You sign up Seniors turning 65 for a Medicare Advantage Plan. I am looking for a company in Houston- Life or Health - where I can make a decent income starting off with good leads and the market is doing good in the economy.:cool:
Learn to prospect. Universal American is the New United American. The only one who makes money there is your Branch Manager. Learn to prospect forget leads

Re: Agent in Houston - Need Insurance Comp with Excellent Commisi

What a fantastic opportunity you have to make $8K per month. Stay employed there, and sell 25 policies a month. If my math is correct, you will make over $8k per month.

Back