Agent Navigator Resource Guide and Website

Davis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I tried to go to this website to find out information about the Agent Navigator Resource Guide and getting E & O Insurance but it was blocked from my computer by my virus protection software. Has anyone had trouble with this company or this site?

I looked at the site and didn't see much there. Not sure of its purpose, really. Didn't strike me as a place for training, or much else. Don't know how the owner makes any money from it since there is no reason to visit the site more than once. Just save your time and find another site to browse.

I looked at the site and didn't see much there. Not sure of its purpose, really. Didn't strike me as a place for training, or much else. Don't know how the owner makes any money from it since there is no reason to visit the site more than once. Just save your time and find another site to browse.
Did you just recommend someone to not visit a free to use training website?

Didn't realize it was a training site. All I saw was ads and some very basic info. The OP would be better off reading posts here, or paying $20 to iliaa.

Hello,
I saw the link to this thread on Google, and thought I would jump in to update the information. I joined Agent Navigator in August of this year.
We have recently given the site a complete overhaul in design, for several reasons. We are interested in what you have to say... we have a long way to go, of course, and will always be trying to improve our content to make it a strong resource for Health and Life agents. Currently, AgentNavigator.com provides free training, news, and many other resources for agents including comparison grids of carriers, agencies, CRMs, and more. We also have a free Agent Referral Directory to help agents when they have a piece of business in a state they are not licensed in (you can register to be in this guide for free).
Soon, we are launching AgentRewards. You can read about this on the Agent Rewards tab of Agent Navigator.
I am a technology guy, and a former carrier guy - I am not myself an agent. I wouldn't make it. However, I have always been a friend to agents, and an advocate for the role of the agent in the sale and service of insurance. I believe that Agent Navigator can provide some value for agents to help them improve their productivity and effectiveness- at a difficult time for the economy and for insurance.
We hope you will give us a look, and we will always appreciate your feedback, both positive and negative, if it's from the heart. Always feel free to private message John or I if you have a question about Agent Navigator.
Thank you,
Mark from WI

Back