Agents Behaving Badly Part V: Five recently charged or sentenced due to insurance fraud

I know a retired agent who sold fire polices for a debit company years ago. Said he used to go to every fire and mingle with the crowd, wondering aloud if the people had fire insurance, and then asking the other spectators if they had fire insurance on their property.. Must have worked, he was one of their leading agents in fire premiums and went on to become a district manager with them..

Wow I can not imagine a more distasteful way to sell insurance.

Maybe crashing funerals and telling everyone that she could have had $1,000,000 life insurance for pennies a day but she didn’t care enough about you guys.

Clowns, here, I am a licensed agent in multiple states in life health and fixed annuities who is coming out of a call center environment,into the field so I can make a difference and has almost 10 years experience specializing in part d med supps advantage plans and getting into other markets, and have a hard enough time due to people having trust issues due to agents wanting to make a quick buck,don't these fools get going the quick easy path is not how you build trust with clients period and results in complaints such as the agent who just wants to push advantage plans instead of going over all options, I would rather have a long term relationship with a client than risk complaints

That is the longest run-on sentence I have ever seen.

Do you talk like this guy?

3 things go through my head. And yes, goillini52, it is giant.

1 Wow, these people are getting pretty clever and creative. Oh, no, not so clever. They got caught.
2 Geez, if these people used the same amount of energy to do things the right way, they'd be super successful.
3 Sometimes I hear about stuff like this, I get upset, and it angers me. Then I get phone calls every few days or so from someone that got my name from a fellow agent or a client that more or less says "I got your name and number from so-and-so and they told me you're a good guy that I can trust to help me". Then I realize that these clowns, while upsetting, actually make my job that much easier in the end.

Now I'll leave it up to goillini52 to joke about my head.

It's sad, amazing and honestly very maddening that agents do these awful things to people!!! Agents like myself who try so hard everyday to do the right thing and have to overcome trust issues already make it so much harder for us when this crap is done!
I'm so glad these idiots were caught and maybe someone who was close to doing something similar won't!!!
While frustrating, If you are doing right by your clients, it will make you shine that much brighter. Trust me.

Clowns, here, I am a licensed agent in multiple states in life health and fixed annuities who is coming out of a call center environment,into the field so I can make a difference and has almost 10 years experience specializing in part d med supps advantage plans and getting into other markets, and have a hard enough time due to people having trust issues due to agents wanting to make a quick buck,don't these fools get going the quick easy path is not how you build trust with clients period and results in complaints such as the agent who just wants to push advantage plans instead of going over all options, I would rather have a long term relationship with a client than risk complaints
Nice run on sentence. Looks like you could use some periods.......................................................................................... :laugh:

3 things go through my head. And yes, goillini52, it is giant.

1 Wow, these people are getting pretty clever and creative. Oh, no, not so clever. They got caught.
2 Geez, if these people used the same amount of energy to do things the right way, they'd be super successful.
3 Sometimes I hear about stuff like this, I get upset, and it angers me. Then I get phone calls every few days or so from someone that got my name from a fellow agent or a client that more or less says "I got your name and number from so-and-so and they told me you're a good guy that I can trust to help me". Then I realize that these clowns, while upsetting, actually make my job that much easier in the end.

Now I'll leave it up to goillini52 to joke about my head.
You beat me to it in the 1st line of your post about commenting on the size of your big f*cking head, so I'll laugh at your little f*cking left hand. :twitchy:

I am just commenting on the guy from my home state MA here. He omitted 735K of insurance company income and thought the IRS would not question it somehow. All income from insurance companies are reported on 1099 or w2 so there is almost no chance of getting away with this.

Back