Agents Choice for LTC Carriers

AtMyTempo

I would love to see what the most popular, respected, best to work work with LTC insurance carrier is from the agent's perspective.
I have only sold JH so my point of reference is limited.
I think we all would be interested in how fellow working agents rate the carriers.

I am apppointed with them for Med Supps. and I have done well witht them for that.
What do you like about them as an LTC carrier?
Do you sell any other carriers?
J

Mass Mutual has a good contract, as well as Guardian. I stick with the mutuals or look to the hybrid Lincoln MoneyGuard.

Mass Mutual has a good contract, as well as Guardian. I stick with the mutuals or look to the hybrid Lincoln MoneyGuard.

I agree with sticking with the mutuals on an "installment LTC" type of policy. For the right client, Lincoln Moneyguard makes sense but it is more of an asset-based sale. Also, you should check out the new LTC rider that West Coast is offering on their Platinum UL III, sat in on a webinar last week...could be great in the right situations.

Genworth, John Hancock and Mutual of Omaha, MET is done, Penn Treaty for secured risk. With all the % hikes in premiums, I've been seeing a lot more Partnership and more combos.

Back