Agla fires all agents

I was affected by this. What a surreal experience. Fortunately, I wasn't there for long. But boy was that frustrating to leave so many cases in underwriting. So many loose ends left undone. Sad to lose my appointments with our broker/dealer, too.

Sometimes what seems like a bad experience turns out to be a blessing.

Welcome to the forum.

Why take the cut in pay to be a lawyer when all you have to do is think like one?

There you go again, mouthing off like a true Final Expense agent, this cant be happening, not in the Life Forum....my goodness, where are my royalties LOL:laugh:

I was affected by this.

What a surreal experience. Fortunately, I wasn't there for long. But boy was that frustrating to leave so many cases in underwriting. So many loose ends left undone. Sad to lose my appointments with our broker/dealer, too.

Are they paying you for anything in underwriting but not yet issued?

Are they paying you for anything in underwriting but not yet issued?

No.. The agent's right to compensation ceases when they walk out the door. On the other hand, they paid the agent in the beginning when they had no business on the books.

Was your daughter caught up in this?

No! She was doing well and had tremendous potential to be very successful with insurance. However, she had quit insurance due to issues with her kids. She was however shocked by the layoffs.

Back