AHIP-the doors are open!

Yes, I get my AHIP paid by Aetna. Only downside is to get the free pass one has to wait until they release it next month, so no way to get AHIP out of the way early. But worth the wait. I don't know how many apps they require.

On another note regarding Aetna. They are in the midst of a major expansion across the country. I hope they improve their coverage here in the upstate of SC. They sort of lagged behind a couple other companies for the past couple years.

Hello,
It's time for the AHIP certification and as you all know not fun. I really don't remember if after you answer all the question in you final exam and if you fail, will you know which answers you got wrong?
Basically how do you know which you erred?

Hello,
It's time for the AHIP certification and as you all know not fun. I really don't remember if after you answer all the question in you final exam and if you fail, will you know which answers you got wrong?
You don't. But just don't fail.

Rick

Hello,

I finished today, and this was my first AHIP - I thought it was a blast!

I did get two wrong on my final, and it seems kind of silly not to let me know which two and what the correct answers are. Isn’t the point of AHIP to assure that salespeople have a minimum competency? But it is what it is - I have no idea which two I got wrong.

I passed on my first attempt so I can't bitch. It was not as hard as I feared but it was very, very time consuming.

It was time consuming, but I do think it worthwhile. I feel much better prepared to market these products now than I did prior to taking the course. Preparing for state licensure really does little to prepare one to explain and advise folks on Medicare, imho.

This is my 12th year of certifying for MAPD & PDP. When you take the quiz at the end of each module it indicates which ones you missed. I take a screen shot of the quiz and paste on a blank Word document and then study the ones I missed. Most all the question in the final exam are word for word the questions in the quiz. I have always passed on the 1st attempt. Good luck!

Back