AIL Threatening to Call Cops on Me....

Yes. Licensed in at least two states, maybe more.

Reason I ask. Most agents, especially Life agents, are type A. We like to win. I am the same way. I used to be much worse about winning every battle, damn the war. As I grew in the business I learned that sometimes trying to win every battle lost me the war.

Edit: I learned that strategic winning and losing was actually winning.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Reason I ask. Most agents, especially Life agents, are type A. We like to win. I am the same way. I used to be much worse about winning every battle, damn the war. As I grew in the business I learned that sometimes trying to win every battle lost me the war.

I learn that strategic winning was actually winning.

Just a thought.

That is a good life lesson too not just business...

I learn that strategic winning was actually winning.

Just a thought.

So very true. And we want to win by a direct corelation of how badly we are treated. Josh pointed out it took this agent a week to get a new phone and get back to his upline...So effing what. It is a 1099 position on commission no less he is not an employee but an independent contractor.

Those setters must be pretty damned good to be able to make any money. That would be a great deal for an agent if the appointments were worth going to.

There is apparently a bit of variation between offices. I've not heard of paying for a lead pack. Paying appointment setters as part of an agent's "office expense" isn't something that is done around here, although I could pay someone on my own.

All leads come off of the computer, so there is no real expense other than reprinting them, it isn't like they evaporate.

The figure I've been told that each of those leads cost is over $25/each. The free ADB policies that come with the card vary between $1-4k in my experience, and most often seem to be around $2-2500 in face value, and the actual cost for an ADB policy of that size would be minimal. The mailing to and from the member would be more expensive, even if there was a 100% response rate.

So if the figure I was given was accurate, there is a whole lot of overhead included in the cost.

Latest posts

Back