Alabama Referral

Well I do have a plan with Ameriplan and when I had to go to the dentist I didn't have to wait 6 months to get seen or pay my deductible before the insurance kicks in I was able to get the service done 2 days after I joined. So this is something that is for real cause I saved way more with their dental plan than I would have with regular dental insurance.

Plus paying 20 bucks a month and saving a lot of money in the process, it's nothing to look past

Thanks Patricia H I appreciate your comment.

You are welcome Scarp. I feel a lot of people under estimate Ameriplan and all the benefits it provides. Some people can not afford regular insurance. It's a great alternative to it and besides you get the same type of service covered with Ameriplan as you would with regular insurance but it's much more affordable.

Patricia H

You are welcome Scarp. I feel a lot of people under estimate Ameriplan and all the benefits it provides. Some people can not afford regular insurance. It's a great alternative to it and besides you get the same type of service covered with Ameriplan as you would with regular insurance but it's much more affordable.

Patricia H

I wish you would have told Obama about this new mousetrap. This way he didn't have to ruin it for everyone else.

BTW, I'm speaking in jest, and I hope your client never gets sick, and you have E&O coverage, and you open up a PO Box. You mess with people's money and their health, and those conservatives with guns get a little crazy.

Let me guess, new to the business?

----------

Well I do have a plan with Ameriplan and when I had to go to the dentist I didn't have to wait 6 months to get seen or pay my deductible before the insurance kicks in I was able to get the service done 2 days after I joined. So this is something that is for real cause I saved way more with their dental plan than I would have with regular dental insurance.

Plus paying 20 bucks a month and saving a lot of money in the process, it's nothing to look past

Let me guess. You got your teeth cleaned and xrays. I can get the same free cleaning/xrays with a $12/mo plan.

So you will pay $20/mo X 12 = $240/year for a free cleaning. Congrats, I just bought a groupon for the same services for $39.

I wish you would have told Obama about this new mousetrap. This way he didn't have to ruin it for everyone else.

BTW, I'm speaking in jest, and I hope your client never gets sick, and you have E&O coverage, and you open up a PO Box. You mess with people's money and their health, and those conservatives with guns get a little crazy.

----------

Let me guess. You got your teeth cleaned and xrays. I can get the same free cleaning/xrays with a $12/mo plan.

So you will pay $20/mo X 12 = $240/year for a free cleaning. Congrats, I just bought a groupon for the same services for $39.

No I didn't get my teeth cleaned I get vision, rx and chiropractic services included as well in total I've saved over $1500. Do you get all that with your groupon

----------

@Yagents nobody is messing with nobody's money there are a lot of people who uses this plan and has been on it for years and have saved thousands of dollars on the services they received there's nothing wrong with an affordable alternative to the high prices of health insurance which a lot of people can not afford. I know a lot of people who have high deductibles so they can have a low monthly cost but they're gonna have to pay that before their insurance policy kicks in.

Back