Eric4USHA

Greetings all,

I’m currently within my first year in the industry of health insurance. Already I’ve found a passion in genuinely helping other families each day find the best health coverage that fits their needs and budget. Since the plan I am licensed to offer is health based, I am able provide preferred rates with a minimal deductible to individuals, families, or groups that would not be well suited on the ACA.

Some indivuals with major pre existing conditions, or who receive government subsidies will unfortunately not qualify for what I offer. If any ACA agents licensed in FL are reading this, please reach out and say hello because we may be able help each other grow by referring each other new business. I will gladly exchange email contact info.

I would maybe consider referring my dog or cat to US Health Advisors / Freedom Life. I'll have to think about it.

ACA agents sell the real stuff (essentially FL Blue dominates), and if not, we have better crappy non compliant stuff at our disposal for our healthy and wealthy clients. (Short term major medical with UHC or National General)

Your new to the biz, so you get a pass, just know you're not doing good for your clients, and there is so much more on the other side of the fence when you're not a "captive" agent and go independent. Learn your industry, and stay away from the kool aid.

There are so many agents selling (and failing) US Health advisors here in FL. Are other states seeing the same thing?

To the OP, good luck starting out and making it. But it’s going to be tough. As far as referrals go, I wouldn’t refer a stranger to you, especially someone that I am close to or a client.

You have to earn referrals by offering great products while being a respectable person. You may be a respectable person but you are selling a junk product.

Back