All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

I mean come on guys he literally made a thread with the three imos that always argue on here, can we not feed him.

With that said I can't tell if he is actually an *** or just an expert troll. If he is trolling he has done a masterful job and I concede my trolling title to this guy.

I mean come on guys he literally made a thread with the three imos that always argue on here, can we not feed him.

With that said I can't tell if he is actually an *** or just an expert troll. If he is trolling he has done a masterful job and I concede my trolling title to this guy.

If he is just trolling, doesn't that still make him an ***?

Sorry my man, but nobody trolls like Cyborg7.:nah::laugh:

A good troll isn't an ***.

Just more of a watch the world burn type lol

And what green sky said is true... The true *** doesn't understand he's being trolled or being led to post in anger.

My point about being a troll is that there are no good reasons behind it. It's only to satisfy yourself via the attempted hurt to others in some form or fashion. That's being an *** in my book.

Back