Allianz Preferred Program

Allianz has always had direct bonuses with their Perks program.

If you send Allianz lots of business, it is a terrific company. Otherwise, if Allianz is just going to be one of the many companies you use, they come up short, IMHO.

Just get to Gold, Platinum or Diamond status and Gary will shake your hand.

I heard they are making changes so RIAs can be in without prior production limits they set. But come on now, if you do annuity business and you do not make 60k in one year then you must be doing something wrong or in the wrong area.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I heard they are making changes so RIAs can be in without prior production limits they set. But come on now, if you do annuity business and you do not make 60k in one year then you must be doing something wrong or in the wrong area.

Further, unless Allianz makes these changes quickly I believe they will begin losing market share. Their core products look less and less attractive every day.

Last edited:
I haven't sold any Allianz products but got a curious phone message today. It was from a law firm in Tampa getting ready to file a class action suit against A. They're contacting agents who were licensed or affiliated with them and wanting to know more about sales presentations, how we address surrender charges, etc.

I talked with a fellow agent who had received the same phone call and was quizzed. He never did business with A.

Wondering if this is another witch hunt or legit? We're in Atlanta s:twitchy:o kind of curious.

Latest posts

Back