ALLIANZ - What's your your experience with them?

Let's face it. People who really don't understand life insurance use annuities. Plus, the pay is a lot quicker.

They wanted to do 20MM but Allianz would only take 10.... how greedy of them, right?

Do you think ANY State's DOI/SEC would bluesky a product that is as harmful as some of you seem to think?

Why don't you do some actual research and listen the conference call available on allianzlife.com. I mean, if you're going to tout the greed and evil nature of Allianz then the least you could do is learn more about their side of it--and yes, they go into the details of the cases.

Politicians, Class Action Attorneys and Insurance Agents - I don't know which one to call a liar first.

Carriers and products don't screw people--Ignorant, greedy insurance agents do.

...now quick, barricade the doors and lock the windows, big bad ALLIANZ is coming to eat your children!

Don't even consider it until you read and know everything about their annuities.
I submitted an application to them and client set the check of qualified money. They played around for 3 weeks before telling me they would not accept it for the 20% bonus and said they would send the check back and cancel the app. Well, after a week and no check, I called and was told they needed a LETTER of cancellation, then they have 10 days to send the money. By the time my client gets the check, he within 2 weeks of the 30 days and has to still look for another company or pay penalties. They (Alliantz) made no attempt the tell me about this letter and would have let this money sit and go into penality. WHAT JERKS!!!! I'm pretty new at this, haven't done an annuity in about 15 years, then get confronted with this crap. The person should have told me about the letter when they told me the policy was going to be cancelled, not wait for me to call them. They can take their product and put it where the sun don't shine. :mad:

Best Practices: Custodian to Custodian transfers are the only way to go with qualified money. No taxable event (1099) and no 60-day exemption to worry about.

They wanted to do 20MM but Allianz would only take 10.... how greedy of them, right?

Do you think ANY State's DOI/SEC would bluesky a product that is as harmful as some of you seem to think?

Why don't you do some actual research and listen the conference call available on allianzlife.com. I mean, if you're going to tout the greed and evil nature of Allianz then the least you could do is learn more about their side of it--and yes, they go into the details of the cases.

Politicians, Class Action Attorneys and Insurance Agents - I don't know which one to call a liar first.

Carriers and products don't screw people--Ignorant, greedy insurance agents do.

...now quick, barricade the doors and lock the windows, big bad ALLIANZ is coming to eat your children!

Thanks for the warning, I installed new heavy metal doors and windows! Dang those children eating monsters!:D

Back