Allow Myself to Introduce.....myself.

jasinsc

Hello from Charleston, SC. I've been gleaning information from this site for about a year now and apprecitate the support that is being given, especially to us agents that are new. I've been in a little over a year now working part time in MA, Medsupp, and Life insurance.

I'm going full time this year as well as breaking for my IMO. I'm sure to be relying on this site more in the months to come.

Happy New Year,

PS - Wifes name is not Oprah.nm

Hello from Charleston, SC. I've been gleaning information from this site for about a year now and apprecitate the support that is being given, especially to us agents that are new. I've been in a little over a year now working part time in MA, Medsupp, and Life insurance.

I'm going full time this year as well as breaking for my IMO. I'm sure to be relying on this site more in the months to come.

Happy New Year,

Didn't your joke, but after 9 months............welcome to the Forum.:twitchy:

Happy New Year,

Welcome! Congrats on going full time!

Back