Allstate Exclusive Agent Assessment Test

That's not a market wide trend. That's the anomaly where the 1% of successful captives (the small amount who are actually making big money ..) have found an IA book for sale that they're rolling into their companies startup enhanced commission plan. I know Allstate pays 48% that scales down over time so yes...if you're a successful captive & find an IA for sale...it's time to open a scratch location and roll a book for a quick buck. That's not the norm, that's a savvy captive (yikes now that's an oxymoron!)

This does make a lot more sense, although I am talking about existing indy agents rolling established books into either nationwide or Allstate. It doesn't seem worth the time and effort to have to put in the 5 years into the contract in order to sell the book.

I've taken it twice. One for myself and one for my brother. I'm a former agent and my brother is an active scratch agent going on two years. I know they are looking for "entrepreneurs". So when you answer your questions, come at it from an angle where you would be working on your business ( marketing, hiring, growing) as opposed to just being a good sales agent. I'm not sure if it's a 70% fail rate, but I'm sure if the recruiter wants you, they'll make sure you pass.

Back