Alternate Health Care Bills

I came across a youtube video of a woman looking to marry for health insurance. It is funny, until you realize that she is probably at least a little serious.

I posted a video in response to hers on youtube:

I also linked to her original video and made some comments on my blog:
You shouldn't have to marry for health insurance

There is something wrong with a system that does not offer affordable options to everyone.

Before you, my fellow agents, blast me please read this Upton Sinclair quote:

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!”
That being said, there are more wrong ways to reform health care than right ways. I haven't seen a proposal that I like yet.

It is more important that it is done correctly than that is is done quickly. (Unless you happen to be one of the millions of Americans who will die early without immediate reform.)

God bless America and I hope and believe that we can solve this problem without bankrupting this great nation if we can be creative and if we can work together. I know those are big ifs, but I've always been an optimist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Moonlight - I've read several of your posts... And I like a lot of the things you had to say and the way you have stated that you do business. I am licensed in Missouri for Life and Health. I am looking for someone to work with that can offer more than a contract and decent commission levels. I am looking for someone I can get some innovative training from. Are you someone that I might be able to talk with about that?

Hi Moonlight - I've read several of your posts... And I like a lot of the things you had to say and the way you have stated that you do business. I am licensed in Missouri for Life and Health. I am looking for someone to work with that can offer more than a contract and decent commission levels. I am looking for someone I can get some innovative training from. Are you someone that I might be able to talk with about that?

I'm willing to bet he's not, health choice on it up.

Back