Alternative ACA Compliant Plans with Low Premiums

What it looks like they're doing is stacking plans. They're selling a MEC rider, with a Fixed Benefit plan, and a critical illness supplement. The fact that the premium they're charging is $755 a month, the 100k crit policy is probably $200 of that premium by itself.

One of my clients called me yesterday informing me he was offered an ACA compliant plan for his
family for $755 monthly which is 1/2 of the cost of his current plan cost. His current cost with one of the lowest costing ACA plans in our area with a 6400 deductible is roughly 1,350 monthly.

He forwarded the site that offered him this coverage

You Select Health Insurance, Inc. |/

Any one have any experience with this organization or plans?
They tout their plans All Plans are Government Approved

All Plans Are Government Approved.
We understand that every individual, family and business is different. We pride ourselves in getting you the health insurance coverage that you need at the premiums you can afford. We offer Obamacare Alternatives that are Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant (no tax penalty) and are 50-60% less than the public Health Insurance Exchanges.

Tell your client to get the phone number for that company's customer service and also their claims department. Call and see if live help is there. Also, use Google to see what current/past customers are saying.

Back