AmAm get their Eapp up and running?

Does SNL eapp give instant decision and 100% eapp? No paper application? Do they still have the mandatory phone call?

No POS call, RX check only (no MIB). 100% e-app. Not sure if replacement form is on there also or if it requires a paper form. Maybe someone else can help out with that. They require you be F2F though.

No POS call, RX check only (no MIB). 100% e-app. Not sure if replacement form is on there also or if it requires a paper form. Maybe someone else can help out with that. They require you be F2F though.

Instant Issue? Same Day draft? Quick pay?

I need a go to for graded / modified when the client doesn't qualify for CFG Elite or Select.

Instant Issue? Same Day draft? Quick pay?

I need a go to for graded / modified when the client doesn't qualify for CFG Elite or Select.

Not issued immediately. I was told it's still "looked at" by an underwriter because it's still relatively new. They will key it in their system (their words) the same day if received early in the day MST. They pay fast after draft.

Their modified plan is the best I've seen. It seems pretty near GI. There's a short decline list which includes the odd question about whether they've been admitted to the hospital in the past month. They can answer yes to 3 questions that would exclude them from first day coverage and still qualify for the graded plan. The app says if they answer yes to 3 or more, they don't qualify for modified, but they told me on the phone it's supposed to say if you have 4 or more. I haven't tested that one yet though.

And of course just look at the rates for their graded....

They hate the U.S. Military. :mad:

Sentinel will take COPD with oxygen with a true Graded. 30/70/100 :yes:

Yea - that was a long time ago Amtrak - different Management Team. But - I hear ya.

AmAm coupled with SNL and Sentinel - with their Eapps - we have multiple options for Level / Graded / Modified to compliment CFG as the Go To eapp . . .

Back