AmAm get their Eapp up and running?

Tom's been looking for alot of things. Who knows?

Yea man. Almost done. Last piece to the puzzle is AmAm.

Just have to nail down the AmAm - my IMO has the self enrollment website widget and the Eapp, but it has to be F2F . . .

Yea man. Almost done. Last piece to the puzzle is AmAm.

Just have to nail down the AmAm - my IMO has the self enrollment website widget and the Eapp, but it has to be F2F . . .

Why would you want to sell AmAm over the phone when the price is considerably more than some other telesales carriers like LBL or RNA?

Why would you want to sell AmAm over the phone when the price is considerably more than some other telesales carriers like LBL or RNA?

I dont want to sell AmAm over the phone. Just their level product and graded via Eapp.

Their prices are pretty similar to LBL, often a little less. Attached is a FL POS cheat sheet I'm working on that covers AmAm, Oxford, RNA, LBL, SNL (e-app) compared against the price busters SLAC and LifeShield. I was surprised to find they are often pretty competitive compared to the other POS carriers.

They also have some good riders that make them stand apart, like the confined care rider (Trans doesn't offer this in FL).

upload_2019-2-16_6-26-2.png
upload_2019-2-16_6-27-6.png

Their prices are pretty similar to LBL, often a little less. Attached is a FL POS cheat sheet I'm working on that covers AmAm, Oxford, RNA, LBL, SNL (e-app) compared against the price busters SLAC and LifeShield. I was surprised to find they are often pretty competitive compared to the other POS carriers.

They also have some good riders that make them stand apart, like the confined care rider (Trans doesn't offer this in FL).

View attachment 5056
View attachment 5057

Dont forget about the Free Living Benefit too! Very rare to find in an FE policy!

View attachment 5056
View attachment 5057

Does SNL eapp give instant decision and 100% eapp? No paper application? Do they still have the mandatory phone call?

Back