American Equity Comp

I expect more companies will adopt this in the near future. I suspect they have been getting too much premium because of all the agents that were kicked by Aviva. This probably put strain on them resulting in these changes. Equitust is also doing the same thing.

Like the recruiter said above there are still other options at least for now like RBC, Legacy, Allianz, Lincoln, OM... I am sure some of them will be announcing more changes soon though as they are probably all feeling some strain on getting too much business in this environment.

I expect more companies will adopt this in the near future. I suspect they have been getting too much premium because of all the agents that were kicked by Aviva. This probably put strain on them resulting in these changes. Equitust is also doing the same thing.

Like the recruiter said above there are still other options at least for now like RBC, Legacy, Allianz, Lincoln, OM... I am sure some of them will be announcing more changes soon though as they are probably all feeling some strain on getting too much business in this environment.

I apologize for sounding like a recruiter..........LOL.

I am actually one of the owners; if that makes a difference.

I apologize for sounding like a recruiter..........LOL.

I am actually one of the owners; if that makes a difference.

No problem at all. I am not saying it is good or bad or your job to be a recruiter theer are several on the forums who seek to recruit and it makes sense to do so.

It is just the nature of your comment seemed to be to recruit to RBC again not that, that is good or bad.

No problem at all. I am not saying it is good or bad or your job to be a recruiter theer are several on the forums who seek to recruit and it makes sense to do so.

It is just the nature of your comment seemed to be to recruit to RBC again not that, that is good or bad.

Well with that being said; if you would like an increase in your contracts let me know.

I haven't written with AE for some time but don't you love the way the wrap up this cutting of your commission. Great American/Annuity Investors have been lowering comp but instead of the delayed payment they have been adding a 10 basis point trail to the annuity which compares nicely to 12b-1 trails. I would still prefer my comp up front so I can do what I wish with it.

Back