American Health Underwriters

Is there anyway you can either keep the conversation professional or move it to PM.

yea....we did not get this personal when we were going at it back in the day......as far as Aetna and lab I have just gone thru 4 years of plan designs and NT is right.....Aetna has always put L and X toward deductible and co~insurance........except for Wellness l & x.....

yea....we did not get this personal when we were going at it back in the day......as far as Aetna and lab I have just gone thru 4 years of plan designs and NT is right.....Aetna has always put L and X toward deductible and co~insurance........except for Wellness l & x.....

Thank you for clarifying the truth. This could of ended sooner if this would have been posted earlier. I can tell Peeller is one of those Agents selling right start, select choice plans and the like and not telling the clients all the facts. I sell all companies. Just been selling a few World plans as well. I always present each plan and tell them all the ins and outs of each plan and let them decide.

Last edited:
Nothing makes my evening more enjoyable than watching Peeler get on a rant - I love it. I don't know what I enjoy more the choice of words or the spelling.

Peeler might be a little rough on the edges but he knows what he is talking about, not to mention entertaining as can be.

Come to Houston I have a beer waiting for you, and yes it is in a can.

As for the Aetna lab and xray... The winner is....

Peeler.

Pre 7/1/08 same day lab and xray was included in the co pay, although not in the brochure this how they trained our staff and how claim was trained and I have seen the claims paid over and over again. This is how claims were handled - I believe it was also in the certificate this way.

The key was it had to be billed by the doctor and same day - similar to Unicare's new Enhanced Fit.

It was meant for cheap lab and xray such as chest xrays not MRI's and CAT scans.

Now play nice guys... This is nothing that can't be settled over some tequila.

North Texas-
I love to see passion among insurance agents, and if done properly we ALL can learn. But then you want to stoop down to telling someones mom to suck your “family jewels”. Very professional, you have been exiled to my iggy list. Have fun there, and tell Al I said hello!

I hear he enjoys a few momma jokes himself.

The bottom line is how many doctors do you know who perform x-rays and lab work in their office/premises? Not very many.
According to the world brochure, they go to the deductible if they are sent out. Lab and x-ray are covered by the co-pay IF THEY ARE DONE IN THE DOCTORS OFFICE. :SLEEP::SLEEP:
</IMG></IMG>

The bottom line is how many doctors do you know who perform x-rays and lab work in their office/premises? Not very many.
According to the world brochure, they go to the deductible if they are sent out. Lab and x-ray are covered by the co-pay IF THEY ARE DONE IN THE DOCTORS OFFICE. :SLEEP::SLEEP:
</IMG></IMG>

I have been taking labs for years as well as had many many XRAYS and it has always been in office except for MRI's.

Lemme see here . . .

Aetna or World, Aetna or World . . .

I don't write in TX. Leave that to the big boys like Peeler & Sti. But if I had to hang my hat on selling World over Aetna based on what I have seen in this thread, I believe I would find something else to do.

Those annualized commissions must really make a guy go crazy.

Back